Any Patient or Physician can print our referral (Click here to print referral) and have a medical doctor fill & sign referral .
Referral can be sent to our office one of 3 ways
1. Submit via our website by clicking here
2. Fax referral to: (905) 897-7780
3. Patient can bring a hard copy of referral during their appointment.
Our processing time for new referrals is typically 24hrs-48hrs excluding holidays. This is provided we have an accurate contact information of patient (Phone/cell number and/or E-mail) Click here to find out the status of your referral.
Patient should bring the following during their appointment.
1. Patient health card (if applicable)
2. Patient referral (only if it has NOT been sent to our office referring physician)
3. Any relevant test reports (only if it has NOT been sent to our office by referring physician)
Click Here to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
In order to make an appointment with a specialist:
1. Once the Referring Doctor has faxed us a referral, patient is welcome to call our appointment booking line (905) 897 - 9228 to book an appointment.
2. If the patient has a signed referral in hand (hard copy), they can call our appointment booking line (905) 897 - 9228 to book an appointment. On the day of the appointment, patient will have to provide the front desk staff the signed referral during registration.
As per OHIP rules, patient will need a referral letter signed by a medical doctor in Ontario to see a medical specialist. At our clinic, patients are welcome to see a primary care doctor who can provide the patient with a referral letter if they deem it to be medically necessary. With a referral letter in hand, you will be able to see at specialist.